Ionic Copper (IC) works to correct and prevent both aesthetic and toxic water issues stemming from biological contaminants in potable and non-potable water systems. Used seasonally as prevention, it minimizes downstream treatment costs. It also reduces reliance on costly chemicals such as chlorine, flocculants and activated carbon. IC is an environmentally sound alternative to solvents, chelates, sequestering agents and harmful synthetic chemicals.
IC is dosed at very Low PPM compared to conventional chlorine (<1ppm compared to 50ppm). It is a much safer alternative for potable drinking water, and reduces reliance on costly solutions such as chlorine, flocculants and activated carbon.
Pools, hot tubs and spas are meant for fun and relaxation. But heavy chemical disinfectants can easily make the experience less than enjoyable. Strong smell, skin and eye irritation and even respiratory discomfort are not uncommon. Asthma and chemical allergies can also develop.
IC is a safe alternative that offers a truly pleasing water experience. Used according to directions, it doesn’t smell or create irritation. Offering year-round protection, it is easy and safe to use, cost effective and environmentally responsible.
In commercial use for over a decade, IC is proven effective in the control of algae, bacteria and the toxins they produce in private, condominium, hotel and health club settings. IC simplifies maintenance while ensuring operator safety.