Wastewater sludge treatment

Ionic Copper (IC) is a fast and cost-effective water treatment product that fights and prevents algae, bacteria and other microorganism growth. The result is safe, clean water with no environmental impact because IC does not biomagnify and is non-toxic.

IC disperses fast, works in a wide variety of water conditions, and remains active until consumed by killing algae and bacteria. It is a simple, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solution made up of ionic cupric copper complexes. Not only does it solve common water treatment plant issues by reducing total organic carbon levels (TOCs), IC also keeps lines, membranes and filters free of zebra mussels, biofilms, slime and mineral scaling, while also reducing or eliminates other chemicals and oxidizers that create disinfection by-products (DBPs) and trihalomethanes (THMs).

Our proprietary ionic cupric copper technology helps you gain control of gases, odour and contamination in sewage and wastewater, landfills, manure manufacturing and food processing waste.

%d bloggers like this: