Healthier livestock and crops
Use Ionic Copper to:
- Sanitize livestock drinking water against bacteria and molds.
- Prevent biofilm buildup in water lines.
- Prevent and treat Crop Mycosis.
- Reduce moisture and malodor in droppings.
- Improve growth rate and FCR in broilers livestock.
- Manure treatment at 4 ppm inhibits anaerobic bacteria, and reduces Hydrogen sulfide production and odor.
- Used during feed withdrawal before harvesting, reduces bacterial load in crop, i.e., Salmonella, E. coli. (part of HACCP in pathogen reduction in processing plant).
- Effective & Safe Solution for SWINE FEVER VIRUS (SFV) Effective Treatment for PORCINE CIRCOVIRUS (PCV2)
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.